Révélation (aged in oak barrel)
- Cuvée : Révélation (aged in oak barrel)
- Appellation: A.O.P. Luberon
- Color: White
- Vintage: 2019
- Alcohol content: 13,5%
- Packaging: Bottle 75cl
- Characteristics: Fruity, slihgtly wooden, long finish.
- Terroir: The vines are located on chalky-clayey slopes of the Luberon Mounts.
- Grape variety: Roussanne, White grenache.
- Vinification: Grapes haersted early in the morning. Pressing by pneumatic press. Strong must racking during 24H. Fermentation on barrel. Stirring of the lees. Racking, fining and bottling.
Color : Golden yellow color.
Nose : Aromas of vanilla and white fresh fruits.
Mouth : Very round with a good aromatic persistancy and wooden notes.
- Matches: Aperitive wines, exotic food, Banon cheeses.
- Price: 11.5 € incl. taxes