Les Safres 50 cl
- Cuvée : Les Safres 50 cl
- Appellation: A.O.P. Luberon
- Color: White
- Vintage: 2018
- Alcohol content: 13%
- Packaging: Bottle 50cl
- Characteristics: Crisp, fresh, fruity
- Terroir: Stony and chalky-clayey soils of Luberon.
- Grape variety: White grenache, Rousanne
- Vinification: Protection of just harvested grapes against oxydation. The two grape varieties are vinified on separate tank. Straight pressing. Cooling of must at 8° C. Must racking during 18H. Fermentation of clarified juice under low tempratures (14-16°C) after yeast add. Racking and blocking of malolactic fermentation.
Color : straw yellow color
Nose : floral and fresh nose
Mouth : well-balanced mouth, with richness and roudness.
- Matches: Aperitif, grilled fish.
- Price: 5.25 € incl. taxes
Gold medal at the Concours of Orange 2019